Trip Hazzard: Sidewalk Repair, Walkway Repair, Concrete Raising
Settled concrete generally create a vertical displacement, which is a huge liability, not only for municipalities, but for residential, commercial, and property managers alike. Slabjacking concrete sidewalks with a polyurethane foam injection will lift and level the concrete, while also preventing the sidewalk from further settlement. The foam will prevent from further settlement, making a more permanent repair, which is a much better option than the traditional mudjacking or grinding.
Cost to complete this service is very comparable to grinding, but with better results.
Benefits of Using Foam Injection:
- Cures in 15 minutes
- Yields 100 psi in 15 minutes
- Requires small 5/8″ holes
- Foam will travel, filling in all voided area, which requires less holes to be drilled
- Interacts with the soil, stabilizing it
- Very lightweight
- Will not break, crack or deteriorate
- Will not be effected by moisture
- 10 year warranty
- Creates a water tight seal to solid surfaces
- Will lift heavy slabs of concrete
- Used in a broad range for repair